Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Action Item # 1014

+1 <grin/>

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> wrote on 09/19/2005 07:05:43
PM:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1014

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14309/Minutes-wsrx-090105.htm

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14329/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i031

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200509/msg00119.html