Subject: Non-trivial editorial issues

All,

Below are the non-trivial (non-typos, non-formating etc) ed issues that
I mentioned in my previous email. There is an agreement amongst the
editors on these. I'm not sure if I need to raise a separate issue for
this (so that it can be tracked in our issues list). If so, consider
this to be a new issue.

The page/line numbers refer to the PDF doc that Doug uploaded today [1].

-----
Page : 6 Line : 118
Add the following:
Namespace names of the general form "http://example.org/..."; and
"http://example.com/..."; represent application or context-dependent URIs
(see RFC 2396 [RFC 2396]).

Page : 13 Line : 243
This paragraph is applicable to section 3 as well as section 4. Move
this to section 1.

Page : 14 Line : 298
Not quite accurate. Use the XPATH notation used above to make this
unambiguous. I.e. /wsrm:Sequence/wsrm:LastMessage

Page : 21 Line : 545
Not quite accurate. A wsrm:Offer element can be in the extensibility
point. A better way to say this is to use the xpath like syntax that is
already being used.

Replace -
"This element MUST be present if the corresponding <wsrm:CreateSequence>
message contained an <wsrm:Offer> element."

with:
"This element MUST be present if the corresponding <wsrm:CreateSequence>
message contained an /wsrm:CreateSequence/wsrm:Offer element."

Page : 33 Line : 894
Include a soap 1.2 reference (and a pointer at the appropriate place in
the main spec as well)

Page : 33 Line : 896
Never used. Include this ref where ever 2396 is used

Page : 33 Line : 901
Never used. Include this reference where we talk about schema

Page : 33 Line : 903
Never used. Include this reference where we talk about schema types

Page : 33 Line : 912
Never used. Remove this.

Page : 34
None of the references on this page are used. Delete them.

Page : 35 Line : 956
All other types are non-anon types. For consistency make this a non-anon
type too.

Page : 37 Line : 1015
for consistency change this to 'FaultCodeType'
-----

-Anish
--
[1]