Subject: RE: [ws-rx] location of f2f?

Boy, thanks for pointing this out, Chris!  I was able to get Google to
make a map FROM 14980 NE 31st STREET to my hotel, which I was going to
follow backwards, but it would have put me on parts of the map labeled
"here be dragons."

--Becky

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:55 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] location of f2f?

All,

The f2f meeting notice [1] states the address for the Honeywell Training

Center is:

Honeywell Training Center
14980 NE 31st Street
Redmond, WA 98053
Phone: 1-425-376-2400
http://www.redmondlearningcenter.com

Yet, their website reports the address as:

Honeywell Learning Center
14980 NE 31st Circle
Redmond, WA 98052

For those wishing to find the location in Google Maps, here's the URI
[2]
(since it couldn't
find the other address).

[1]