Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Reorder spec sections

Yea - I thought about that but since superficially it could appear like a big change I
thought I'd play it safe.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

09/21/2005 02:29 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Reorder spec sections

Makes sense.
Although I would classify this issue as editorial rather than design.

-Anish