Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue i003 proposal

Well, sort of.  Look at my proposal for issue 10 since its related (just sent it this morning and kavi won't give me a link to it yet).
The spec isn't totally silent on whether there's a binary relationship - it should be though  :-)
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

09/22/2005 03:13 AM

wsrx <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] Issue i003 proposal

All,

I took an action to send a proposal for issue i003 [1].

Issue i003 was raised during the 1st f2f when there was a statement made
that the Sequence was a binary relationship between two Endpoints. This
statement raised the the question as to which two endpoints were
involved. One of course was wsrm:AcksTo, what is the other one (the RMD
does not necessarily have a wsa:EndpointReference or a WSDL description
for that matter)?

The spec itself does not have such a statement and therefore I don't
think this is an issue against the spec. I propose that we close this
issue with no action.

Comments?

-Anish
--