Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Prelim Thu AM F2f minutes

I think that the following correction is in order:
Original text
Chris F: the threat that this is trying to be protected against is that
someone can hijack sequence.  Performance is an issue, we do not want to
encrypt the rm header.  XSL is not always end to end, so there are cases
where the sequence may be hijacked.  The mechanism in the spec works, and is
efficient.  It is an optional mechanism, however if used the other side must
comply with its use.

Replacement text
Chris F: the threat that this is trying to be protected against is that
someone can hijack sequence.  Performance is an issue, we do not want to
encrypt the rm header.  SSL is not always end to end, so there are cases