Subject: This week's call cancelled

We are cancelling this weeks TC call.

At the F2F we addressed a large number of outstanding issues, created a
large number of action items, and also gave the editor's team a
significant workload.

So rather than have a call this week, we would suggest that we use the
time to raise new issues, address the action item list, and give the
editors team the extra time to work on the draft CD. In addition, I know
some members will be updating their companies on the decisions made at
the F2F.

Next time we will do this as standard and not schedule a TC call for the
week after the Dec F2F.