Subject: [WS-RX] Issue i0024

The attached PDF file contains suggested text re. issue i0024.

Essentially, I have added a wsp:Usage attribute the RM assertion.
I've set the value of this attribute at 'Informational' rather than
'Observed', as we discussed, to avoid possible confusion with earlier
semantics of Observed.  I have also added a couple of lines of explanation
for the attribute.  The new text is in green.

All the best, Ashok

Issue24.pdf