Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposal to resolve Issue 006

I disagree with this position. Whether we don't need this capability vs
whether the capability is needed but should be deferred or can be solved
by other means are two very different perspectives.

I think the capability is needed, but I have not made up my mind about
the approach yet. Therefore, I support Tom's position that we defer
discussing this issue.

Thanks.

--umit