Subject: Proposed Issues for this weeks call

I propose we discuss the following issues on this weeks call.

i002    Anish Karmarkar    AckTo EPR and seq lifetime
i010    Doug Davis              Sequence port spanning
i022    Vikas Deolaliker    RM Policy Assertion Model's Base
Retransmission Interval Clarification Needed
i023    Marc Goodner    Robust recovery from low-resource conditions
i050    Marc Goodner    spec talks about delivery assurances but does
not clearly relate them to the protocol

Thanks,

Yahoo IM: paulfremantle
VOIP: +44 844 986 2874