Subject: [ws-rx] New Issue: State Transition Table

All,

At the F2F meeting in Redmond, I did mention that a State Transition
Table is needed in order to verify and ensure that the protocol is
sound.

As such, I was tasked with the action to open the issue.

Title: State Transition Table

The current specification has an example of message exchnage between two
ends. The example represents a subset of possible states that the
protcol can transition to. It is left to the reader/implementor to
verify all the possible states of the protocol.

Justification:

A full state transition table is needed in order to ensure proper design
of the reliable protocol.

Proposal:

To produce such a table.

Abbie