Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Proposal for i022

I agree with the proposed removal of BaseRetransmissionInterval and ExponentialBackoff
parameters of the RMAssertion. I wouldn't mind seeing them all ditched, but as the joke goes:

Q: what do you call 50 drowned lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: a good start

The proposal needs to be a little more explicit though:

Proposal part 1: close issue i022 [1] as follows:

remove lines 137-138, 156-163, 205-206, 282, 389-402 of WS-RMP [2] and the schema
components represented by lines 389-402 in the appendix from the wsrmp XSD (where
are the xsd's hiding?)

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i022
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14986/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01.pdf

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html