Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Proposal for i055

-1

I don't see a need for the InactivityTimeout to apply to the RMS. It is free to discard/terminate
a Sequence whenever it wants to do so. I am preparing an alternate resolution to i055, but
we're still circling the wagons internally.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295