Subject: CDs linked from home page, (and need for tc prefix in doc ids)

I just put links to the two CDs on the home page for the tc.

I just notices something:
\
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/15177/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf
has document ID
wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/15189/wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf
has doc ID
wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01

I thought we agreed the document ids would be prefixed with the tc shortant:

oasis-ws-rx-wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01
and
oasis-ws-rm-wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01

Was this an oversight?  To avoid confustion these doc IDs should be
changed ASAP.

Tom Rutt