Subject: RE: [ws-rx] CDs linked from home page, (and need for tc prefix in doc ids)

Hi Tom,

My recollection is that we agreed to leave the CD we voted on unchanged
for now and seperately look at the impact of using the [tcname] on the
document identifier, namespace URI, etc. I took an AI to work with the
editors and create a new issue listing all the changes necessary to use
[tcname]. I apologize I haven't got a chance to finish this AI so far.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Sanjay