Subject: NEW ISSUE: Receive is defined twice in wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01

We need to identify the issue/resolution that resulted in this change and keep only one of these definitions.

Title: Receive is defined twice in wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01

Line 215 is from the original spec. Lines 206 and 207 are new. I can not find the issue/resolution that resulted in this new text.

Justification: It’s wrong to define the same term twice, especially differently each time.

Target: core

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/15177/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf