Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on 11/10 conf-call

My comments are inline ...

The originator of these issues (Umit Yalcinalp) and some other TC
members interested in these issues are not able to attend the 11/10
call. I have received requests to move the discussion of these issues to
next call.

> I suggest adding i064 as it has a complete proposal and seems
> like it would be easy to address.
Issue 64 as well a few others (65,67,68) seem to be complete with
proposals and can be easily scheduled for discussion. I would however
prefer to have a mix of editorial and substantial issues. How about
adding some of these editorial issues towards the end of the list?

> I would prefer not covering i061 and i066 on this weeks call.
> I'm would like to investigate these further and have some
> additional discussion on the list first. Postponing until
> next week's call would be agreeable to me. Also, i059 does
> not have any proposals on the table. I would suggest not
> covering that on this week's agenda.
There has been some discussion of i066 on the list. Besides we have a
few more days before the call to continue the discussion (on both i066
and i061). How about giving a try to discuss these issues on the list
and reviewing the situation on the call again.

Also, Bob has just made a proposal for i059 on the list.

> As to the order I would suggest covering i063 first as it is
> editorial. Similarly I suggest we also add i067, i068 and
> i065 as they are editorial as well and have clear proposals.
Addressing the editorial issues certainly improves our stats but let us
also make sure that we tackle some important issues on each call. Having
said that I am fine with moving i063 up the list. See my previous
comment about the other issues.

Thanks,
Sanjay