Subject: Proposal for i054 - InactivityTimeout applies to RMD

After the resolution to i022 the only parameters left to clarify for i054 [1] are InactivityTimeout and AcknowledgementInterval. I believe these should both apply to the RMD only. AcknowledgementInterval is already identified as applying only to the RMD, therefore I am making the following proposal to change InactivityTimeout.

Line numbers refer to wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01.

Change lines 148-149 from:

“The assertion defines an inactivity timeout parameter that either the RM Source or RM

Destination MAY include.”

“The assertion defines an inactivity timeout parameter that the RM

Destination MAY include.”

Regards,

Marc g

1 i054 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i054