Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Descriptive text of removed parameters also needs to be removed

Why is this a new issue?

We have not reflected the resolution of i22 into the document yet. It is in the pending list. After the editors are done with encorporating the resolutions of the issues to the document, if you still have issues with the document you can raise an issue.

You need to trust the ability of the editors to do the right thing. It is obvious that the definition of these will not belong to the document.

I invite the issues list keeper to follow the procedure which is already agreed upon.

Regards,

--umit

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 08, 2005 2:51 PM
To: wsrx

Description: In the resolution to i022 the line numbers specified neglected to include the descriptive text on the parameters (BaseRetransmission and ExponentialBackoff) that were removed.

Target: policy

Type: editorial

Justification: No need to describe things that aren’t there.

Proposal: Delete the descriptive text on BaseRetransmission and ExponentialBackoff, lines 112 -119 of wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01.