Subject: [no subject]

2) Review and approval of the agenda

No comments - approved

3) Approval of the Nov 03, 2005 meeting minutes
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15237/MinutesWSRX-110305.htm

Chris Ferris moved, seconded Paul Cotton.
No objections

4) AI Review
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_items.php

AI31 - still open
AI51 - Sanjay sent a note - closed
AI52 - Sunnyvale F2F bridge. Volunteer requested.

5) New issues since last conf-call
Watch for Marc’s email

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200511/msg00156.html

Proposed 01 - message number on ack requested
Dug: removed highest message number on ack requested. No objection to accepting it. Chris moves to accept the proposal. Doug Bunting seconds it.
No discussion. No objection. Accepted.

Proposed 02 - Receive is defined twice in wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01
Accepted. Doug suggested create a new AI for editors team to identify where the text came from.
New ACTION ITEM: create a new AI for editors team to identify where the text came from.

Proposed-03
Editorial nits for CD core spec.
Paul C - what happened to my nits?
MGoodner: I think they are incorporated
Paul C: Do you promise to check?
Marc: We can always amend to include any missing nits
No objection: accepted.

Chris Ferris - move to accept proposal close as editorial. Seconded - DugDavis
No objections. Approved.

Proposed 04

Marc: I believe I have all of Paul's nits.
No objections - accepted as a new issue.
Doug moved to accept proposal. Gil seconded. No objections. Accepted

Proposed 05.
No objections to accept.
Chris Ferris Moves to accept. Paul Cotton seconded. No discussion. No objections. Accepted.

Proposed 06
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200511/msg00159.html

Peter Niblett - has a hyphen... is that ok?
Sanjay - that is the shortname defined in the Charter
Peter - shouldn't we remove the hyphen
Sanjay - TC administrator agreed to the hyphen.
Chris moves to accept the issue. No objection. New TC issue.

6) Issue Discussion:

b> i053 Which occurances within the specs, if any, of the term "URI" need to be replaced with "IRI"?
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i053

Proposal. Umit has agreed to both proposals.
Marc: Doug's comment on line 321. Doug is right - it could be an IRI. I don't care. Main thrust. Push back on sequenceID as IRI. Fine to keep sequence ID as URI.

Most current proposal. http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200511/msg00102.html
Chris moves to accept this. Marc seconds it.
Doug Bunting makes a friendly amendment to change 321 so that WSA action is consistently IRI. Marc supports the friendly amendment.
No discussion of the amendment. Accepted.
No discussion of the amended motion.
No objections. issue 53 resolved to be marked as pending.

Doug - Close sequence - only place that the sequenceID is used as an attribute. Open a new issue.

c> i063 SeqAck - None and Final
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i063