Subject: Issue 50 and its relation with Issue 49

Issue 50 proposals suggest taking all mention of DA out of the core
protocol spec.

However, Issue 49 brings up a discrepancy between DA definition text in
the core and the new text we
recently put in the wsrmp spec, namey the following phrase:
"or an error will be raised on at least one endpoint" is included in the
protocol spec, but is not  in the policy assertion spec.

This raising an error if cases where the DA is not meant can be thought
of as protocol behaviour
(protocols are more than on the wire syntax, they can also include
behaviour constraints), and it might be appropriate to
keep such DA related text (with some clarification on the error raising)
in the protocol spec.

Thus, I believe we should consider this issue 49 before finalizing issue 50.

Tom Rutt