Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 12/1 conf-call

What about i050? I submitted a proposal for that issue last week.
Regards, Marc g

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200511/msg00203.html
Looking at this it appears Kavi ate the content though it did show up in
the mail from the list. I'll repost today.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 2:10 PM
To: wsrx
Subject: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 12/1
conf-call

i066  Remove LastMessage
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i066

i064  Create Sequence Refused Fault is too restrictive
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i064

i070  Receive is defined twice in wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i070

i057  Classification of References (normative vs. non-normative) is
needed
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i057

i060  Definition for "Reliable Message"
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i060