Subject: Possible new issue on Terminated Sequence Memory in RMD

Before I post a new issue request I would like to float this first on
the email.

When a sequence is terminated, does the RMD have to remember the id of
the terminated sequence.

If a request comes on a terminated sequence, is the "unknown sequence" a
valid fault response.
Is "TerminatedSequence" an alternative valid fault response?
Is either response allwed, or is one prefered to the other?

Tom Rutt