Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Possible new issue on Terminated Sequence Memory in RMD

I would have thought "unknown sequence" is the correct alternative.
Otherwise the RMD would be divulging information.

I consider this case the same as the response from an OS to a request to
open a file when the program does not have rights to see the file.  The
best answer is simply "no such file" NOT "no access rights" since the
latter acknowledges the existence of the file.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com