Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06.pdf uploaded

I just wanted to confirm that the re-structured document looks fine to
me.

I recommend that the TC adopt this Editor's draft as the basis of future
work.

Sanjay: Please add an agenda item for approval of this Editor's draft to
today's WS-RX agenda.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329