Subject: Please don't run threads on "NEW ISSUE" posts

Guys, please stop using the NEW ISSUE post to drive discussion of issues. That is why we have issue numbers. In the future I suggest that the first thing someone do when taking ownership of an issue is start a thread that includes the assigned issue number in the subject.

Perhaps those who own issues today should look to see if there has been discussion of the issue they own and if not start a thread.