Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [i061] Anonymous AcksTo

I agree with Anish. We should delay this a bit.

We in WS-A wg in the middle of discussing the support for anon/non-anon
addresses from the perspective of SOAP/HTTP binding. There was even a
discussion in the wg with regards to using the specific marker to
indicate levels of support for Anonymous addresses (required/prohibited)
in the context of WS-RX ;-). This may also provide a fruitful avenue to
help us in this direction, but it is a bit early to say.

> Comments?
>
> -Anish
> --

--umit