Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "QI 2006 F2F Dates/Venue"

I would like to add that the particular dates/venue for the next WS-RX
F2F were narrowed down by the TC because of their proximity (both time
and location wise) with other standards meetings many TC members are
also involved with.

Specifically -
"March 7th, 8th in Hursley" follows W3C Plenary meetings (WSDL, XMLP,
WSA, etc.) in France
"March 16th, 17th in Raleigh" follows WS-TX meeting also in Raleigh

Hope this helps you in making an informed decision!

Thanks,
Sanjay