Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i075 new proposal

I would add two items to your list of justifications:

4) Communicating these operational parameters in the
CreateSequenceResponse allows applications that are not using WSDL (for
whatever reason) to determine their value.

5) Removing these parameters from WSRM-Policy eliminates the possibility
of contention between different policies set on endpoints that share the
same sequence. I don't think it is possible for endpoints to have
conflicts about whether or not they support WSRM. If an endpoint doesn't
support WSRM it can't be a part of any sequence so (from the perspective
of WSRM) there is nothing to disagree about.

I think we need to separate the idea of presenting ack interval and max
message at runtime from the idea of removing them from WS-RM Policy.
Logically there are four combinations:

(1)    in-policy,  not-in-runtime:  current spec
(2) not-in-policy, in-runtime:      this proposal
(3)    in-policy,  in-runtime:      Anish's proposal(?)
(4) not-in-policy, not-in-runtime:  Bob Freund(?)

Do we have proposals for (3) and (4)?

- g