Subject: Re: [ws-rx] In support of simplifying WSRM Policy

Jacques

Last week Anish and Umit (amongst others) argued that I was confusing
i075 with my simplification proposals. As they point out - even if we
remove the specific parameters, there is the general extensibility. I
believe we can address issues 75, 21, and 8 independently of proposed-2
and proposed-3.

Paul

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle