Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

I just reviewed the minutes and we DID indeed close this issue (although, per the current
draft of the issues list, there IS no i085 so I am indeed VERY confused)

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

01/16/2006 03:38 PM

ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Re: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

I might be remembering incorrectly but I thought we adopted the proposal for i085 already (and I think the notes refelect that as well).

-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

01/16/2006 03:32 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

The first three issues below are essentially the ones that we accepted on the last call (1/12). The issues list is currently being updated and therefore the URLs for these three issues may become active some time later today!

Thanks,
Sanjay

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i085

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i086