Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

Sanjay noted below that the issue list will be updated later today, we’re just waiting on the file to get refreshed on the server. In that revision i085 is there and is indeed marked as pending per the minutes of last week’s meeting.

I’ll post a summary of the other updates to the issue list as usual once the file is live.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 1:00 PM
To: Doug Davis
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

I just reviewed the minutes and we DID indeed close this issue (although, per the current
draft of the issues list, there IS no i085 so I am indeed VERY confused)

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

01/16/2006 03:38 PM

ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Re: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

I might be remembering incorrectly but I thought we adopted the proposal for i085 already (and I think the notes refelect that as well).

-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

01/16/2006 03:32 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>

[ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

The first three issues below are essentially the ones that we accepted on the last call (1/12). The issues list is currently being updated and therefore the URLs for these three issues may become active some time later today!

Thanks,
Sanjay

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i085

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i086