Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i086: Impact on schema

Marc

I would propose we go with the schema that Anish posted. We could go
with an xs:long but we would still need to specify the minInclusive
because we want to start at 1 and not go negative.

Sticking with an unsigned long and putting the min/max in makes more
sense to me as it is a simple change and leaves the datatype the same in
schema terms at least.

Paul

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle