Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Action Item 53: new RDDL docs

Sanjay wrote: "b> What is our namespace versioning policy? The TC has seen a proposal from Chris/PaulC [1] and there was some subsequent discussion on the mailing list. But the TC never formally approved this policy as such."

Actually, I thought that we did approve the language. I'd have to go back through all the minutes, but I distinctly recall
that what Paul and I proposed was voted on and accepted.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295