Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Action Item 53: new RDDL docs

+1!

But as I indicated... I do believe that when we closed the action, we also entertained a
motion to accept that was approved by the TC.

I whole-heartedly support Paul's suggestion that closed AIs that result in motions be
tracked as issues. In fact, I would strongly support that ALL motions undertaken by the
TC aside from purely administrative issues such as voting on f2f venues, etc. be tracked
as issues so that the TC's decisions are not lost into a sea of minutes.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295