Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call modified

> We should also discuss on tomorrow's call the exact breakup and order
of
> the 3 F2F days in March among Interop and main TC's business such that
> those planning to attend only one (or both) of these activities can
plan
> their travel accordingly.

The Dec F2F minutes clearly indicate a decision about the format of the
next F2F:

>Paul C: given that many companies will have different people involved
in interop, we need to make the meetings well bounded, so we know which
days are for interop, and which days are for spec discussions.  I could
accept three days, wed for interop, followed by two days for TC
discussions.

>Paul F: straw poll on overlap
>Cannot accept any overlap - 3 companies
>Paul C: how about 1.5, 1.5, over 3 days.
>Consensus reached on two 1.5 day meetings

Why do we have to revisit this matter?

The proposal that Chris and I put forward in:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00081.html
used this format and no one so far has said there is any reason to
change this decision.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

SC,

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14309/Mi
> nutes-wsrx-090105.htm

Implementation
> > Subcommittee.  But apparently there is none this year so far:
> > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx-implement/
> >
> > I am concerned that getting adoption of the interop document is on
the
> > critical path to a successful Mar interop event.  Can we at least
ask
> > the committee to report back at the end of January?
> >
> > /paulc
> >
> > Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> > 17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3
> > Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> > mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

Microsoft.