Subject: RE: [ws-rx] New proposed issues 1/19 - 1/25 (correction)

Apologies to Bob Freund, I’m making the same mistake again. Bob posted an issue that got missed last week, so one new issue I’m aware of as below.

Proposed-01

Title - Unexpected UnknownSequenceFault or SequenceTerminatedFault

Description / Justification – State table indicates insufficient specification of these faults condition.

Target - core / design

Type: design

Origin: Bob Freund, bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00075.html

Proposal:

Ref WD08

Insert after line 706:

Receipt of SequenceTerminated by either the RMD or the RMS shall terminate the sequence if it is not otherwise terminated.

Insert after line 715:

Receipt of UnknownSequence by either the RMD or the RMS shall terminate the sequence if it is not otherwise terminated.

State Table:

Ref 1.0:RMD

Change next state row 15, columns E-H to Terminated

Change next state row 16, columns E-H to Terminated

Ref 1.0 RMS

Change next state row 17 columns E-I to Terminated

Change next state row 18 columns D-H to Terminated

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903