Subject: Issue proposals for Jan 26th call

All,

In the interest of trying to straighten up the issue list I need your help. If you have made a proposal for an issue that is still active that is not tracked in the issue list can you please respond to this message with a link to the proposal in the mail archive?

I have compiled the following proposals for this week’s issues below, if you made a proposal as part of a discussion thread it is likely I have missed it.

i075  Umit Yalcinalp    Case of multiple RM Policies and DAs within an RMD scope

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i075

All proposals tracked in issue list

i078  Bob Freund       Lost TerminateSequence

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i078

None.

i084  Matthew Lovett    RMS state table and SequenceClosedFault

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i084

In issue list + http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00149.html

i008  Tom Rutt    Policy assertions granularity

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i008

All proposals tracked in issue list

i021  Jacques Durand    An RM Policy applies two-way

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i021

All proposals tracked in issue list

i061  Doug Davis  Anonymous AcksTo

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i061

One other than issue list, revise proposal 1 as

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00145.html

i090  Daniel Millwood     Use of offered sequences unclear in current spec

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i090

All proposals tracked in issue list

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat