Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at the Raleigh F2F"

Could we move in the closing date on this?  March 19th is a bit late for me to get a final count.  Perhaps something more like mid-Fed?
-Doug

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

01/27/2006 11:34 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at the Raleigh F2F"

OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=947

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Attendance at the Raleigh F2F"
Please can you register you attendance at the Raleigh Interop and TC F2F session. Please choose two options exactly. If your company expects to send attendees to the Interop who are NOT YET members, please use the notes to notify of that.

- Attending the Interop (March 21,22) in person
- Attending the Interop (March 21,22) by phone
- Not attending Interop
- Attending the Main TC (March 22,23) in person
- Attending the Main TC (March 22,23) by phone
- Not attending the Main TC

---

The ballot closes Sunday, 19 March 2006 @ 17:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=947