Subject: Proposed list of issues for discussion on 2/2 conf-call

Title: Proposed list of issues for discussion on 2/2 conf-call

Here is the proposed list of issues for discussion on the 2/2 call. Please go through my comments (marked "==>") under each issue, which I believe identifies the action that the progress of each issue is currently predicated upon.

Thanks,
Sanjay

i075    Case of multiple RM Policies and DAs within an RMD scope
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i075
==> Anish and Gil to propose text for handling extensibility

i078    Lost TerminateSequence
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i078
==> Anish to lead effort for drafting a complete proposal based on the agreed approach on 1/26 call

i084    RMS state table and SequenceClosedFault
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i084
==> Bob to propose clarification text

i021    An RM Policy applies two-way
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i021
==> TC to discuss the two proposals (from Gil and Doug) on the table on the mailing list before the call. I urge Doug and Gil to drive the discussion on the list, perhaps by making a functional comparison of the two proposals.

i008    Policy assertions granularity
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i008
==> The proposal in the issue text suggests adding text to clarify that the resolution of this issue as out-of-scope. Unless there is any other proposal, I think we should go ahead and discuss the current proposal in the issue text.

i061    Anonymous AcksTo
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i061
==> There has been good discussion of this issue on the mailing list, but there is no consensus so far. We need to identify the key differentiators of the alternate proposals and phrase the questions for the TC to ponder upon.

i090    Use of offered sequences unclear in current spec
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i090
==> There hasn't been much discussion of this issue on the list. The current proposal in the issue text suggests removing support for Offer from the spec. I just wanted to bring this to the TC's notice so that the proposal does not come as a surprise on the call and there is enough thought given before the call.