Subject: [NEW ISSUE] New WSRMRequired Fault

Title: New WSRMRequired Fault
Description: When an RMD requires its incoming messages to be delivered using RM we should define a standard fault that all endpoints can generate so we can consistently know what kind of error to expect.
Target: core
Type: design
Proposal:

Using [1] add a section 4.8 that says:

4.8 WSRM Required
If RM Destination requires the use of WS-RM this fault is generated when it receives an incoming message that did not use this protocol.
Properties:
[Code] Sender
[Subcode] wsrm:WSRMRequired
[Reason] RM Destination requires the use of WSRM.
[Detail]
xs:any

-Doug

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/16271/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-02.pdf