Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Proposed agenda for this weeks call (9 Feb)

Paul,

I'd like to request a reordering of the issues discussion, and to request that a couple of
additional issues be added to the proposed list for discussion/resolution.

I would really like to see us make progress against the core spec, and frankly, aside from
the offer/accept issue, I don't believe that the remaining issues against the core spec
are all that contentious.

I think that by having a discussion around policy first will serve to essentially ensure that we
make no other progress this week. IBM would like to see the issues with the core spec
addressed as expediciously as possible so as to determine if there are any clarifications
that might effect the interop scenarios.

I'd like to request that issues i089 [1] and i094 [2] be teed up for discussion/resolution.
i089 is mislabeled as "Active" as opposed to "active", and as such does not show up in
the open issues list. Both are (IMO) non-controversial and we should be able to dispatch
them quickly.

I'd also request that issues i091, i092 and i061 be moved up in the agenda, as I think that
they could also be quickly resolved, allowing the TC to make some substantial progress
towards closing the remaining few issues against the core spec.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295