Subject: Email archives: public or member only?

Are wsrx email archives meant to be public or member/observer only?

Regardless, there are two ways to get to the email archives (and the
emails within these archives).
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/ -- public access
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/messages.php --
requires a username/password.

This is really strange. Why have two different URLs for the same email
with different access restrictions? When I want to send the URL around
(say in an email), I have to check whether I have the right
public-access URL (which is slightly painful since my browser caches my
credentials).

-Anish