Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i021 proposal

Anish

I don't think I agree. The aim of the porttype is to provide an abstract
interface. The interface has not even been bound to SOAP. In fact if you
look at Apache WSIF (http://ws.apache.org/wsif  which I think Oracle
uses in your Collaxa BPEL server), that binds portTypes to all kinds of
other models including Java, EJB, CICS, etc. It isn't appropriate to
specify that those use RM.

In the proposed model if you want to require RM on every binding you
need to add it to each binding.

Paul

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle