Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i021 proposal

Anish,

No, I don't think that is a good idea. What if I wanted to use the service bound to WebSphere MQ?
Clearly, in that context, WS-RM is unnecessary to achieve the reliability that is desired.

The submission spec constrained against the attachment of the assertion to the portType. I see
no reason to change that.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295