Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i021 proposal

I believe the responses will be secured as well.
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

02/10/2006 09:00 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx] i021 proposal

Doug

I need someone to explain to me how the other specs work, as I'm not
familiar with them.

For example when there is a security policy for web service, is the
default to assume that all response messages are unsecured?

Paul

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle