Subject: i089

Title: i089

It seems that we were pretty close to resolving i089 on the last call [1] and we tabled the motion primarily to avoid wordsmithing on the call.

Doug, I do not see a specific AI opened for this but I believe that you took the action to send an updated proposal!

-- Sanjay

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200602/msg00079.html