Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: WSRX:AcksTo should not use wsa:AnonymousURI

Christopher B Ferris wrote:
I think the key question we have to answer is what if the "sending"
endpoint does other things than wsrm sends.    Would a sending
infrastructure be able to find the proper "wsrm"  RMS to dispatch the
ACK to if the http response was for a non wsrm request?

Would we want the "back channel" ACK to be restricted to http responses
where the request had a sequence header or ackRequested
header with the specific sequence ID that was negotiated in the create
sequence with the acksTo=wsa:anonymous.

Tom