Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Clarifications on two-way and anonymous clients

Stefan

Firstly, thanks for posting this. I'm taking some time to digest it. In
the meantime, I'm not sure I understand the RMD-Close model.
> 2. How can the RMD close the offered sequence if it needs to?
>

> The RMD can close the sequence whenever it wants - the question is how
> it tells the client. The answer is that it would have to wait for the
> client to make a request. At that point, the RMD would respond with a
> CloseSequence message
If the RMD responds with an CloseSequence message, I assume that is
meant to replace the actual response the RMD is normally sending.
So at that point the last response that the RMD has will need to be
"retransmitted" as it will not have been sent.

Given that the sequence is now closed, won't that response be undeliverable?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf