Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 3/16 conf-call

Title: Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 3/16 conf-call

Who is on point for issue 96 below? We didn’t capture an owner for that one when we accepted it. I’m unaware of any discussion since then but this is something that is going to need to be completed before we get to PR.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/mrgoodner/

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 12:38 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

  a> i021    An RM Policy applies two-way
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i021

  b> i008    Policy assertions granularity
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i008

  c> i090    Use of offered sequences unclear in current spec
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i090

  d> i089 suggest the restricted use of anonymous URI
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i089

  e> i096 Complete the state tables
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i096